6 Week 6 pack by Jillian Michaels

luv_lea
luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I am starting the video '6 Week 6 Pack' by Jillian Michaels. I was wondering if anyone has tried this video, or has any comments on it.

Replies

• agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    No, in fact I'm looking for this one myself. I saw it at my local Walmart one day a few weekd ago and went back to get it that same night, but of course they were out....and have been since.

I do, however, have her 30-Day Shred and the newer 'Ripped in 30' DVDs (HARD!), and they are fantastic. You will sweat. A lot.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    I have it, I've never been able to follow through with it....it's a killer workout...your abs will be screaming for you to stop....I've heard it works great....
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    I started this workout 3/27/11 and have done it every other day since. It is an intense ab workout you will not be sorry (maybe you will). Good luck!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    How long are each of the workouts? How many workouts?
  • luv_lea
    There are two workouts each 30 minutes long (35 counting cooldown). There is the beginners workout which your supposed to do the first 3 weeks, then it moves you up to the advanced workout that your supposed to do the following 3 weeks.

I tried the video yesterday and couldn't make it all the way through! I had to stop 20 minutes into it to catch my breath! haha. I am determined to stick with it though!

Was just wondering if anyone had any success stories to share to...maybe help the motivation. :) Thanks for all the inputs so far!!
  • luv_lea
    No, in fact I'm looking for this one myself. I saw it at my local Walmart one day a few weekd ago and went back to get it that same night, but of course they were out....and have been since.

I do, however, have her 30-Day Shred and the newer 'Ripped in 30' DVDs (HARD!), and they are fantastic. You will sweat. A lot.

I bought mine from Amazon.com. I want to say it cost me somewhere between $12-$14 with shipping. If you don't mind waiting on it to ship to your house, you could always try this option. Good luck! :smile:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Ooohh, that's on my list after Shred it with Weights...I'd love to hear some feedback, too!

bump!
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member

You might try ordering it from Amazon or some place like that. I found mine at Target and picked it up right away because it was always out everywhere I went (Target, Walmart, etc). I got the last copy in stock at Target, thankfully, or I was going to go home and order it! I have done it once, and I really liked it. I am getting ready to start incorporating it into my workout routine this week. BTW, It was $12.99 at Target.
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Hey I have and I like it but I love all of her workouts they are killing me right now, I do think that you can get the same results with any of her workouts because she does many of the same moves, I love no more trouble zones!! I hvae been doing that and I put on my old uniform, form bootcamp before I had any more kids and it fit just like it did when I was issued it 11 years ago!!
This discussion has been closed.