I am finally noticing results...after 3 months on here!

Options
I had a good experience yesterday. I was getting ready for church and I put on one of my size L shirts from Express and it felt a bit loose. So I decided to try on the Medium that I got on their clearance sale a few days ago. I did not think it would fit good yet but when I put it on, it fit perfectly! I was so happy. I bought it to wear for when I lose a few more pounds. Even my husband noticed that my body stomach and arms were smaller and felt more firm. I am so happy that I am finally losing my pregnancy belly fat and I am toning all over as well. I guess all the weight training and treadmill running is paying off! I feel more inspired than ever to work out and keep going on my weight loss journey.

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! great job
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Way to go. It feels great to get recognition. Keep up the good work, and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    You should be proud! Thats awesome to hear!
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Seeing results in the clothing is such a thrill! :)
  • AprilTaurus
    Options
    Awesome!!! I love express they have the cutest clothes! Good luck to you:)
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    The NSVs are more powerful than the SVs I think! Great job!!
  • tanya1282
    tanya1282 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It felt awesome. I hope my success story encourages everyone to not give up! Even a slow but a sure loss is better than nothing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!