One Year & Updated Profile

2»

Replies

• denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Way to go...you are fab!!!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Wow you look fantastic! What you have accomplished in a year is truly inspirational. I hope someday I'll have a back and arms like yours! You not only look slim but strong and toned. Congrats!:happy:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Thanks ALL!!!!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Oh my ... what a transformation!!!! You look great. I am inspired by your waist measurement since that's where my problem is. From where you came from to where you went.... inspiring!!!

Great job!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Damn girl, those are some muscles! :wink: Great job!!!!!
    I'm jealous.:grumble:
    Ummmmm, bye, gotta go to the gym and introduce myself to the weights!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Damn girl, those are some muscles! :wink: Great job!!!!!
    I'm jealous.:grumble:
    Ummmmm, bye, gotta go to the gym and introduce myself to the weights!

LOL :laugh:

Thanks all!!!!
  • Nichole1017
    Nichole1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Well, I passed my One Year anniversary of being on this site (& finally getting serious with my new lifestyle) and I met my weight goal, and then some. When I started I just wanted to get into the 180's, now I am at 165 and very happy there. I really don't want to lose any more weight, in fact I'ld rather gain some back, but in the right ways. :bigsmile: I am at 22% bodyfat and would LOVE to get down below 20%. I know I can do it, it will just take some time.

Since I hit the one year mark, I updated my profile. I added my beginning weight & measurements, and my most recent weight & measurements.

Good luck to everyone on this journey. If I can do it, so can you. :flowerforyou:

SG :glasses:

Did you get a personal trainer at a gym or did you start yourself?
  • SGFlyinHi
    Well, I passed my One Year anniversary of being on this site (& finally getting serious with my new lifestyle) and I met my weight goal, and then some. When I started I just wanted to get into the 180's, now I am at 165 and very happy there. I really don't want to lose any more weight, in fact I'ld rather gain some back, but in the right ways. :bigsmile: I am at 22% bodyfat and would LOVE to get down below 20%. I know I can do it, it will just take some time.

Since I hit the one year mark, I updated my profile. I added my beginning weight & measurements, and my most recent weight & measurements.

Good luck to everyone on this journey. If I can do it, so can you. :flowerforyou:

SG :glasses:

Did you get a personal trainer at a gym or did you start yourself?

I work with a personal trainer at my gym. She is definitley my lifesaver.

I've had trainers on and off throughout my journey when I started about 8 years ago. Last year, (Oct 2007), my latest trainer quit the gym & they set me up with another trainer. At the same time I had a revelation, so to speak, at work. I was walking around work and was having a hard time breathing while I was just bending down and picking up little things. Later that week when I went to the gym they told me of my trainer quitting & I met my new trainer. She started by making me stay after to do cardio, and she wouldn't let me get by with my lame excuses on why I wasn't doing cardio. She just kept at me until I finally relented and started doing cardio, then it just became easier to do cardio & before I knew it I was doing even more cardio on my 'off' days.

She then started on me about my eating habits, and now thanks to her I am eating a lot healthier than I have most of my life, and I fell 1000% better than I have in a loooong time.

I am now at the point where I know I can do it on my own, but I still meet with her a couple times a week, just to make sure I don't get into my old habits.

Good luck on your journey. I hope this helps a little. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!