HECK yes!

Options
So this might seem like a silly victory - but I am SO excited because I have been feeling SO motivated! - this past week (the week before TOM none the less!!) I have stayed ON TRACK, worked out EACH day (rest day was Sunday) and overcame my overeating on the weekends && the chocolate/greasy food TOM cravings! I feel GREAT and so motivated to continue on the path!! Just thought I'd share that with everyone because to me - this is a victory!

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Go, You! :drinker:
  • sooty0703
    sooty0703 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! I need more motivation. I have just been feeling BLAH about working out! haha.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    *like*
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

I've said many times that the NSVs are the most powerful motivators.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    BTW: What is TOM? And NSV, and a bunch of other acronyms I don't know on this site.
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • powerstrokediesel
    Options
    Congrats!!
    BTW: What is TOM? And NSV, and a bunch of other acronyms I don't know on this site.

TOM is time of the month ahaha
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

Tom... time of month
    Nsv... non scale victory
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That deserves a WOOT WOOT!!! That is an accomplishment...small changes=big results....well doesn't seem small at the time but it is a huge behavior change. Way to go!!!
  • betsy_blixt
    Options
    That is a huge success!!! Congrats!
  • gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the positive feedback!! :)) && thanks for explaining my acronyms hehe!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Excellent!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!