belly Vs Steering wheel

Options
Its stupid I know but a year ago I couldn't drive without the steering wheel rubbing against my tummy and today I measured it (sad I know) but there is almost 3 inches of daylight between me and the wheel! Go Me x

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    yeah go you, Good job :smile:
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that after noticed how close my belly was to the steering wheel. good to know that I am not. Congratulations:smile:
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That'a GREAT! I noticed the other day that mine no longer touches the wheel either, lol. Its a non scale victory, I would think!
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That'a GREAT! I noticed the other day that mine no longer touches the wheel either, lol. Its a non scale victory, I would think!

A definite NSV well done to you both.:smile:
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Yeah you...you have worked very hard for those inches...keep up the good work!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! That and booths in restaurants....tight but getting looser!
  • punky82600
    Options
    great work keep up the good work.:happy:
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Its stupid I know but a year ago I couldn't drive without the steering wheel rubbing against my tummy and today I measured it (sad I know) but there is almost 3 inches of daylight between me and the wheel! Go Me x
    Not stupid at all!! Congratulations!
    I noticed not only my tummy isn't as close, but my arms aren't as close to the door handle and arm rest!! That's actually a little annoying. I'm not as wide as I used to be. haha
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! That and booths in restaurants....tight but getting looser!

i second that!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Just wait until you have to move the seat forward! I swore up and down my guy had moved my seat back....he didn't. He said my butt shrank and now my feet didn't reach the pedals as well.... Then he helped me reset the mirrors, laughing the entire time.
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • aarostoc
    aarostoc Posts: 22
    Options
    Not dumb at all!! Before I started MFP, I couldn't lay down the arm rest (while driving). It would come down and hit my side and stop, before laying flat.

A couple of months later, and 24 pounds down, I can bring down the arm rest and have an inch or two to spare. It's kind of like the sterring wheel thing. ;-)

You have to celebrate the little things like this, to keep you motivated (at least I do). Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!