Lookin for more friends please :)

Options
Hello my fellow MFPers.. I've been around for a few weeks now but would love to have some more friends to encourage and that can encourage me.. .. basically about me :: I'm currently down 13lbs with 32 left to my first big goal.. and then I'll go from there as that would be less than I've been for over 20 years..

Getting ready to start a 90day challenge at lifetime fitness and I've also signed up for my first 5k in Aug -- so working the c25k into my workout routines..

Thanks!!!

Replies

• austxdreamin
    Options
    I just started MFP last week and love all the support...so feel free to add me!! Would love to keep track of your progress for the 5k!!!

Best of luck!!
    ~Capri
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    sounds like we have about the same goal. Feel free to add me!
  • sheilarae72
    Options
    Good for you! keep it going! I am just starting my journey and its going to be a long road but one well worth traveling :) My name is Sheila, I am from WA state but currently stationed in Hawaii with my husband and 2 sons.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi and this sounds great! "Just move" is my motto!!! Friend me and I will share motivation with you!!!
    Shelia
  • kattyisfat
    Options
    You can add me! I've been a member since October. I have had a stalemate the past three months, but haven't gained it back. Still looking for support to keep going. Getting tired of looking at the same numbers on the scale. Good luck and friend me!
  • honeyfox
    honeyfox Posts: 1
    Options
    HellO! I would love to share ideas
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Add sent! I would love to share encouragement with you =).
  • leighllf
    leighllf Posts: 32
    Options
    hey! I just finished my C25K program and started the C210K yesterday. I began it the first of the year and it was great. Great way to tgone up and loose!

Friend me and we can motivate each othe....great job on the first 13!!!

leigh
  • DawnHeffernan
    Options
    Happy for you to add me, but maybe I need a better profile picture for myself! You are so doing the right thing by getting some fitness goals because when you loose the weight you will be able to keep it off and have a life that revolves around healthier hobbies. Well done, and good luck.
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to be your friend. Just add me!