I'm starting TurboFire... anyone else?

Options
I'm starting the full TurboFire on Wednesday (so my rest day is on Fridays). For the next few days I'm going to do a few of the videos just to try them out. I did HIIT 15 today, tha'ts NO JOKE! I wanted to cry halfway though but it felt so good afterwards! So I was wondering if anyone else was starting TurboFire soon and wanted to be accountability buddies. The only thing that I want to make sure not to do is QUIT during the three months! I have to be sure to stick it out no matter what, I want results!! :)

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I just completed Day 2. I wanted my rest day to be on Mondays.
    The fire drills ARE insane, but I LOVE them!! What do you think about those Sumo burpees? :)

I'm loving TurboFire so far. Let's do this!!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm not just starting, but I wouldn't mind being your buddy. I won't be through for a while (June). :-)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    I'm with you! I just completed Day 2. I wanted my rest day to be on Mondays.
    The fire drills ARE insane, but I LOVE them!! What do you think about those Sumo burpees? :)

I'm loving TurboFire so far. Let's do this!!
    I've done day 1 & 2 already, just couldn't figure out how to get the rest day on Friday without messing up the schedule. Are the sumo burpees where you kick your legs out on the floor? I was able to do 2 but wasn't on the same beats as her!! Hahaha. The HIIT was crazy. I misunderstood her and thought it was only 3 fire drills total, not 3 each for a total of 9!!! I've beeb doing Turbo Jam so a few moves were familiar. My house shakes really bad when I jump, I woke my oldest up tonight jumping...oops! (I can only workout after they are in bed). Glad to add you as a friend! We can do this!
  • seesaey
    Options
    I'm not just starting, but I wouldn't mind being your buddy. I won't be through for a while (June). :-)
    Yay! Thanks for the add!!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Just finished the 5th day of Turbo Fire. I am loving it and I love sumo burpees! It's hard, but it's not so hard as to be impossible. I love a challenge :happy:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Glad to see some more Turbos out there! I am doing Turbo Fire right now as well, but I am also an Independent Team BeachBody coach and would love to help all of you stay accountable, as well as give nutrition tips, motivation and advice. Feel free to add and message me and I would love to direct you to my site and my facebook page: Brockin Body Fitness. I love helping people reach their goals and keep motivated. TurboFire is absolutely awesome, I love it..and all of you will too!
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    I just purchased Turbofire. Hope to recieve it soon. I cannot wait to get started! I am really hoping to see big results with this program.
  • seesaey
    Options
    Glad to see some more Turbos out there! I am doing Turbo Fire right now as well, but I am also an Independent Team BeachBody coach and would love to help all of you stay accountable, as well as give nutrition tips, motivation and advice. Feel free to add and message me and I would love to direct you to my site and my facebook page: Brockin Body Fitness. I love helping people reach their goals and keep motivated. TurboFire is absolutely awesome, I love it..and all of you will too!
    Added you on facebook and sent a friend request. Thanks!
  • narabi
    narabi Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello Everyone :)
    I start turbfire today, I have already done my shred workout this morning (just to get me going for the day). I will check-in after my workout. I am a little sore from taking a Pure Barre class on Saturday.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did the TurboFire 45 last night and LOOOOVEE it!! If you are new dont be afraid to do the "new to class" verions for a good week or even 2! Chalene moves fast and is NEVER boring. :) You should LOVE sticking to this workout and the results will come!
  • jeepmom22
    Options
    I am still waiting to get my TurboFire in the mail - it should be here on Wednesday, but I would love to have someone to "workout" with!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 of doing Turbo Fire and Chalene is no joke. I love the workouts and lost 3 pounds so far so I use that as my movitation to keep going.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Today is day one of week two. Feel free to add me as a friend. I still need the motivation!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    just started a hybrid for turbo fire and chalean extreme to balance cardio and strength. loe the calories I burn doing turbofire!!!! love the energy she brings!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I just started today als. I will not be following the true schedule. Yoga on day off , running on sundays and i'm sure after the first week (should be my p90x finished the program recovery week.) I will want to add p90x lifting into the mix. I really just needed to find some killer high energy cardio. Pretty sure I did :):):):)
  • devbabexo
    devbabexo Posts: 16
    Options
    I just did my first day today. If anyone wants an accountability buddy add me :)
  • iammomx4
    iammomx4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just got my TorboFire in the mail today! I'm so excited! I plan on starting tomorrow morning if I can hold out that long:) I'd love to have accountability buddies! I can say that my schedule with it will be a bit off b/c I am training for a marathon so I have 3 good running workouts/week, too.

Background: My 4th child was born 2 months ago. I've got 10lbs to lose still. I want it to be gone by the end of June when we are going to Hawaii for vacation.
  • narabi
    Options
    Back again just did my first class, it was hard (in a good way) definately got a workout. I burned about 490 calories.

Feel free to add me as a friend!

6307753.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Ok did 15 min HIIT today fun but does everyone feel like its really enough exercise for the day or do you do more?
  • narabi
    Options
    I did HIIT 15 along with the 30day shred workout.