Any nkotb or backstreet boys fans?

Options
Hi, im a big fan of both nkotb and backstreet boys and one of my biggest reasons for losing weight is the upcoming concerts and vip. I was wondering if theres any other fans out there who are motivated by the same thing? My goal is to get as much of the 63 lbs gone by the end of may.

Replies

• gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    my fiancee`
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I love the backstreet boys and Nysnc! I don't know who nkotb are though...
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Love 'em! Especially NKOTB. hehe. I am a child from the 80s. A group of my friends and I are going to the concert here in Detroit on June 16th. It's a 30th bday celebration. :)
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    yeah...new kids on the block. like 20 years ago. ;)
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Their tour is coming to my work, I am debating buying tickets. I'm not a big fan of either of them, but I'm curious to see how they perform together.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I used to love BSB I actually saw them in concert 13 times. lol. But 63 pounds by the end of next month?
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I'm an NSYNC fan...
  • DeanneK
    DeanneK Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes - NKOTBSB fan in the house! I, unfortunatley, couldn't make the splurge for VIP. But I am going to a show and snagged some pretty sweet seats. I think the VIP meet and greet is a great motivation! Be sure to post your pictures with the boys!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Definitely a fan, and going to the concert at the end of July. Didn't splurge on VIP, and didn't worry about getting seats that were super close. I'm there to listen to them, not check them out (though I did back in the day..haha). I had front row seats to see them once before, and it was every teen girls dream..haha.
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Love 'em! Especially NKOTB. hehe. I am a child from the 80s. A group of my friends and I are going to the concert here in Detroit on June 16th. It's a 30th bday celebration. :)

Myself, a friend and my 16 year old are going to that concert, too. I last saw them in concert at Joe Louis in ... 1991? Somewhere around there. I'm really excited for all the nostalgia :)
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love BSB...been to 6 concerts....have met a few of the guys..that is definately a movtivation to lose..lol! Good luck with your weight loss
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I <3 BSB. I was cleaning out my storage unit last weekend and found my BSB trunk.... Wowwwww. I have soooo much and I can't make myself get rid of it! LOL
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to the concert, but I work a sports/concert arena. In January I switched to the office instead of event based, so I don't get to see any more concerts. Saw a lot of great concerts when I worked events though.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    NKOTB fan for sure. Have seen them a few times with the reunion and 2 times coming up this summer (ack with one VIP visit). :)