Need new cardio tunes:)

Options
Which songs get you motivated for cardio? I normally like upbeat dance tunes but I'm getting sick of my playlist and need some new songs!

Replies

• Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I like Gorillaz. Their Plastic Beach album is my walking music. I am trying to work my way up to running, and this album makes me want to even more.
  • DeanneK
    DeanneK Posts: 6
    Options
    My latest motivator is The Kanye West Workout Plan - it's super silly, but has great beats to workout too!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    check out inthegym.net. Diverse play lists...

Aside from that I like:

Fire in your new shoes - Dragonette
    Hello - Dragonette
    Boom (remix) Anjulie
    DJ Tiesto
    Kaskade

just to name a few

Also- if you like dance music, check out the dance channel on Pandora...I've found a lot of music that way.
  • anhmedia02
    Options
    deadmau 5, Daft Punk, great stuff in general, but i listen to "Like a G6" radio on Pandora application on my phone.:happy:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Nike 10k mix on itunes is good. My fitness instructor has a set of really cool dance mixes, but apparently they are trade only, so I can't get them. I want them for running!
  • Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like the music they play in my zumba classes- it's fun and upbeat. Daddy Yankee and Pitbull or other reggaeton music.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am slightly ashamed to say that one day I spent and entire hour long work out listening to Lady GaGa's "Born this way" on repeat. Something about that song makes me want to dance so I end up running faster or pumping harder on my eliptical. lol

But in general, I find that dance-beat music or pop songs keep me going. The new Britney Spears cd is good too! (ex: Casada, Madonna, Lady GaGa, & etc. )
  • jennrdrgz22
    jennrdrgz22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Britney's Femme Fatale album is pretty good for working out. I have a lot of "Britney" days b/c of her music. Definitely Lady Gaga, Usher, some fun hip hop, some class rock songs. "Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is great for running! A little of everything! :drinker:
  • Nichole1981
    Nichole1981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a little bit of everything...I like a mix to keep me going:

Usher, Pink, Linkin Park, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nelly, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Incubus, Salt-N-Peppa, Metro Station, Shinedown, Eminem

I use Pandora radio a lot to get new ideas. Type in a band or group you like and see what else comes up.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You gotta put cascada's Evacuate the dance floor, and Because the night..

I also recommend any Latin dance music... its fun and makes you feel sexy!