DOUGHNUTS

Options
2»

Replies

• fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My son keeps talking about doughnuts. This is killing me. I am so hungry today.
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Think about how much you will have to work out just to burn the cals from that one donut. Not worth it!
  • Hawgfreak70
    Options
    "spit on them" lmao!!!!!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,709 Member
    Options
    eat half of one...youll satisfy the craving and still be on track
    That would never work for me. I usually have no trouble resisting sweets like that, unless I get a little taste. Then it takes all the willpower I can muster not to devour them until they are gone. I envy people who can eat a little to satisfy the craving. I'm better off with none at all.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    Honestly, I'd let myself have one. I don't deprive myself of anything. It only makes things worse. Then, when I got home from work, I'd go work off the donut doing something fun like dancing!
  • weezielesa
    Options
    throw a piece of Spearmint gum in your mouth quick.
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    Drink some water!!!!!!!!! Chew some gum!!!!!!

Agreed.....drinkin water helps curb your appetite. Not gona lie, Doughnuts are hard to resist, i had three of them this weekend :(
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Drink water and ask your co workers to put the damn doughnuts in the breakroom where they belong..better yet they need to be in the garbage because that is what they are...totally not worth the calories.
  • heathernsugar
    Options
    JUST IMAGINE THOSE UGLY LITTLE ENEMIES WITH GREEN ICKY MOLD ALL OVER THEM!!
    THAT WOULD MAKE YOU TURN AGAINST THEM!!

MY MOTTO IS, "GOOD FOR THE LIPS BUT FOREVER ON THE HIPS!!"
  • LastTen2Win
    LastTen2Win Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SMACK the lady that brings them and tell her " Im trying to lose weight!!" .... or if that is not an options, eat something like a pickle and it will make the doughnuts seem gross. I love pickles and it works for me.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    remind yourself the donut isn`t worth the calories.Drink water and chew gum.Don`t look at them.
    good luck!!:smile:
  • allimac09
    allimac09 Posts: 33
    Options
    Think about how guity you'll feel if you eat one, and how good you'll feel about your willpower if you resist!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    At my old office we consider doughnuts "theory" food. In theory it is good but truthfully once you bite it you regret it. Move them, fan, scented candle on your desk, fragrant tea.
    Remember, you will regret it once it is down!
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am for moving them too!

At some point during my walk, I've had to look at food like this and realize... This food will kill me. KILL ME. What's in it will kill me. I don't like that. I want to eat foods that help me live, WELL!

Hope that helps.
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    And bring good for you snacks, so that when you smell them, hunger pangs don't pull you to them.