Shakeology 3 day cleanse!

Options
I've been drinking Shakeology daily, but tomorrow I'm going to start the 3 day cleanse & I'm very excited! I've done lots of research on it & reviewed dozens of stories and articles. Any advice from those of you who have done it??

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I want to hear about people's results too....
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    bump
  • danielled6875
    danielled6875 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mwhartley
    mwhartley Posts: 35
    Options
    I am very interested in this subject as well. I have heard a cleanse is not very good for you so I look forward to people's updates.
  • ami789
    ami789 Posts: 47
    Options
    You don't feel like you are deprived of food so that is a plus. Its not like other cleanses (this is the only one I have ever done) but the best thing is your still eating something every 2-3 hours.
    I lost 5 pounds in 2 days and felt like I was back to normal ( I did mine after xmas and new years, so you can only imagine)

I have not come across anyone that has had a bad experience with it, all good results.
    Good luck..just take it one day at a time and it goes by pretty fast.
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I tried it, or rather attempted it. I could not gag that stuff down no matter how hard I tried. I added the fruit to it, and still nothing. I really wanted to use it, but in the end, couldn't do mind over matter! Good luck though! I've heard fantastic things as well!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking Shakeology daily, but tomorrow I'm going to start the 3 day cleanse & I'm very excited! I've done lots of research on it & reviewed dozens of stories and articles. Any advice from those of you who have done it??

I've done it 2 different times and each time I have lost roughly 7 lbs. In the past when I have done a cleanse I was hungry and cranky. It was not this way with the Shakeology Cleanse. Just follow it as designed and make sure you drink your water. Good luck and if you have any questions message me.

Stu
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Day 1 of a 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse.

If I can get rid of my 5 lbs - within these next 3 days - I will be impressed.

I've heard only good things on 3 day Shakeology Cleanse.

Drink LOTS & LOTS of water :happy:
  • seachelle
    seachelle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have done the cleanse 2 times lost 5 pounds each time. My sister has done it twice and lost 10 pounds each time. Some people are ok with just shaking the shake to mix it but I have to blend mine.