NSV -- my first. Woohoo!!

Options
kittyinaz
kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
So, I was debating on what to wear today and I pulled out a pair of jeans that I always hated cuz the front of my belly always rolled over them, and for a while I couldn't even fit it them.

Well, as of tomorrow I will (hopefully) have officially lost 22 lbs and when I put the jeans on, guess what?? THEY BUTTONED! Anddddd, no belly roll (when I was standing up. as I sit here, there is, but when I stand up there's not!)

So exciting! I can't wait until these ones are actually loose! And I think in a couple months they will be :)

Oh, and on another note -- these are the first pair of button jeans that fit me in over 6 months!

Replies

• Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • wilmelenne
    wilmelenne Posts: 113
    Options
    that's awesome congratulations!!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    That is amazing....

I believe that "NSV" stands for Non scale victory... or atleast it does for some people...

but in your case it stands for "No SMALL victory" because that is a HUGE victory!

That is so great! you will look fabulous when you hit your goal! keep up the great work and AMAZING attitude! I can tell that your mind is healthy too!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! That is a wonderful feeling. Keep it up and you will reach your goal before you know it.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
  • runlisaloo
    runlisaloo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    what a great result! You go, girl!!
  • mapnerd2005
    mapnerd2005 Posts: 363
    Options
    I will tell you, there is not greater satisfaction than getting rid of all the clothes that were once too small but are now too big. Every time I go down a size (I started at a 22, I'm currently a 10), I buy one pair of the next size smaller as "incentive" jeans. I have seen so many of those come and go! I'm working on getting into the very last pair of incentive jeans I will hopefully ever have to buy. Congrats on your NSV!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Well done :O)
    x
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    That is awesome!!! What a wonderful feeling! I can't wait until I can start pulling some of those clothes out of the back of my closet too. Thanks for being an inspiration. :happy:

And I love Mapnerds idea of buying "incentive" jeans...very smart!!
  • dragonz11
    dragonz11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow well done u are awesame and doing a GR8 job keep up the good work :0) i cant wait to fit my black roxy jeans i used to fit
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!