How to 'claim' fusion

Options
Hey guys!

This is my first post. I've lost 41 lbs using another program. I was looking for a change so now I'm using MFP. I do fusion class twice a week. It's a mix of yoga, pilates and strength. I'm strugging with how to 'claim' it using MFP (since there's no preset for fusion,yoga or pilates). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies

• Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you on the site! Do you have a heart rate monitor? If you do, and if you know how many cals you burned, just create your own exercise and log the calories that you burned.
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If you know how many calories you burn doing fusion you can add it to the database.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Is it segmented enough to down each component by time for strength, fusion and yoga? There are individual entries for each in the MFP data base.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    if you don't have a heart rate monitor you could add it in as three separate classes
    for example if the class is 60 minutes you could count it as 20 minutes of yoga, 20 minutes of pilates and 20 minutes of strength training
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If you have a HRM, that's the best, otherwise, if it's like Core Fusion or butt., abs, arms, etc. I would mix up the hour with like 5 min weights, 20 yoga, 20 pilates, etc. Just break it down....