New member on Jan 2, 2008

Options
After seeing pictures of myself taken on Christmas day, I decided that I truly needed to go on a diet. I got married the summer of 2006 and my husband and I gained over 25 pounds. I guess we enjoy eating together, however, I haven't been enjoying buying bigger clothes! So, hello everyone!!!! I am off and running - eating healthy, meeting my calories on this site and walking and jogging everyday! I even have a very expensive treadmill so I have no excuse! Plus, my two dogs are in need of losing a few pounds too! I must say they have been enjoying their walks and jogs through the neighborhood. Well, all my hard work must be working because I got on the scale this morning and I have lost a total of 7 pounds since the new year! Best of Luck to all of you out there!!!! I hope we all keep shedding those pounds.

Replies

• mitstac17
    mitstac17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    After seeing pictures of myself taken on Christmas day, I decided that I truly needed to go on a diet. I got married the summer of 2006 and my husband and I gained over 25 pounds. I guess we enjoy eating together, however, I haven't been enjoying buying bigger clothes! So, hello everyone!!!! I am off and running - eating healthy, meeting my calories on this site and walking and jogging everyday! I even have a very expensive treadmill so I have no excuse! Plus, my two dogs are in need of losing a few pounds too! I must say they have been enjoying their walks and jogs through the neighborhood. Well, all my hard work must be working because I got on the scale this morning and I have lost a total of 7 pounds since the new year! Best of Luck to all of you out there!!!! I hope we all keep shedding those pounds.
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good Work!!!!

Connie Lynn
  • pokerstar
    Options
    WAY TO GO :smile:

Funny...I am always on top of my *dogs'* weights (two of them) because I love them so much. I guess I need to love myself, too.