Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In January 18

Options
I got to start my day with some more shoveling & then snowblowing & then some more shoveling so I racked up an hour and a half outside & going to do my Biggest Loser workout now.

TGIF everyone:drinker:

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I got to start my day with some more shoveling & then snowblowing & then some more shoveling so I racked up an hour and a half outside & going to do my Biggest Loser workout now.

TGIF everyone:drinker:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    More Taebo today since it's too cold to go for a walk. 45 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of abs/glutes.
  • pink125
    pink125 Posts: 16
    Options
    I have had a bad two days. My husband is out of town and my daughter and I have been fighting. Of cours when I am upset all I do is eat. I have walked everyday but, my diet has been awfull. I am back on it today. I can't let stress get to me.
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    Pink
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Hi guys -

My friend wanted to go to the gym, so I did 30 min elliptical, 30 min weights, 10 min stretching and 25 min walking before I met up with her. Did weights two days in a row - but I'm sure occasionally it's fine. I didn't do it where I was sore. I'm considering a video today, but I might just walk.
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone! As my weigh in days are Friday's this will be the start of something new for me. It has to be! I've been so uninspired to do much of anything. Well, that's not true. I have big plans everyday to get lots of exercise in but by the end of the day I don't want to do much else than fall into bed. :yawn: I still weigh 1 pound more than I did a month and a half ago. That's unacceptable. Soooo... my new fitness goals are to ride my bike AND do some sort of exercise dvd/show EVERYDAY! I'm not commiting to times on these, as long as I get some of each in everyday I will meet my goal. It has felt SO good to have people commenting on how great I look - I want to look REALLY great though. And, feel really great, too. :drinker: Here's to meeting our goals for the next little less than 4 weeks! I can do it! YOU can do it!

Last night I did get 36 minutes of vigourous bike riding in. The 36 minutes gets me at just over 10 miles.

Anyway, +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a GREAT weekend!
    Niccole
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Last night I did half and hour of Aerobics and then 20 min of toning.
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    25 mins core fitness training dvd this morning walked pushing pram for 1 hr against the wind for what seemed to be the whole way. trying to will myself out into the cold garage to use my elliptical trainer... Gonna do it going to get gear on right now and go out and do 30 maybe even 40 mins we will see.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    today is yoga/weightraining day.

I feel very tight, so I'm doing 60 minutes of yoga stretching. Then, I'm treating myself to new gym shoes, as I realized my old ones were over a year old. They've lost their bounce for sure. (even though they still look new.)

Happy Friday, everyone!

:flowerforyou:
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: Happy Friday everyone. 15 minutes on the rowing machine this morning. Last night it was cold and rainny here so I did some inside tai chi for about 2 hours. Feeling so good today. Hope everyone is feeling good too.....hugs from kckat96:bigsmile: :heart:
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    25 mins core fitness training dvd this morning walked pushing pram for 1 hr against the wind for what seemed to be the whole way. trying to will myself out into the cold garage to use my elliptical trainer... Gonna do it going to get gear on right now and go out and do 30 maybe even 40 mins we will see.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Did it not only did I get my backside outside I did 45 mins longest time yet feel really pleased now so I just had to share that with everyone.

whoopee
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Great job Vicky! Carry it through this weekend and kick butt next week! :drinker:

Hmm, I'm thinking pilates tonight! It's been a long week and I'm actually exhausted. I just might get to bed by 11. Then I can start my goal of getting up earlier. Husband has to leave early for a track meet in the morning, so I will get up with our son... maybe he'll sleep in! Wishful thinking! :wink:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    almost didn't do it today but I got 45 minutes on the treadmill in :bigsmile:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    1 hour aerobics video:smile::drinker: ~karen