Yeah MFP!!!

Options
:tongue: I have been doing this site for about three weeks and I have gone from 139 lbs to 134.5 I was stuck at 139 for months so I'm just thrilled. It really does pay off to eat all your calories.

Yeah MFP!:happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue:

Replies

• Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    :tongue: I have been doing this site for about three weeks and I have gone from 139 lbs to 134.5 I was stuck at 139 for months so I'm just thrilled. It really does pay off to eat all your calories.

Yeah MFP!:happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love this place??? Good for you and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Yes..MFP...where it all counts!:flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Keep it up:drinker: :drinker:
  • bbright53
    Options
    Congratulations! ! ! !
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Yes..MFP...where it all counts!:flowerforyou:

Sounds like a good MFP slogan!!! Run that one by Mike LOL

Congratz Peri!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!:flowerforyou: !
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    1036535672_gif.gif
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo WELL DONE !!!!! :drinker:
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! Awesome!
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    Thanks for all the support.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I too want to say thanks to all of you:flowerforyou: .....being part of MFP has added so much to my life!:heart: It truly has...:smooched:

Oh, sure I was going to the gym, losing weight, feeling better about myself before I got here the end of August .....but doing it with a million new best friends makes it way more FUN!:laugh:

Seeing how all the rest of you are doing on your journeys is so inpiring, so motivational and love to pop on here each day as I can and know someone is there for me....and there's always someone I can be there for as well.

I get so much out of helping others, I think that's what I've gained most being here....realizing how much I have to give....we all do!! We come here to find motivation, inspiration and new buds and end up being able to turn all that around and be the same in return to others:heart:

Without each of us and Mike of COURSE...there would be no MFP!

You all :heart: ROCK :heart: and I'm so glad you're in life:smooched: ......I had no idea how much I was missing before I joined MFP:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!