New and Needs Friends to Keep Me on Track!!!

Options
Hello! I am new to this whole thing, but am super excited. The problem is: I go into things with great intentions and start strong, but I fade out in my participation over the course of a few weeks. I need friends to help keep me on track! Anybody willing to help a gal out?:smile:

Replies

• Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! :smile:
  • wimmerfan
    wimmerfan Posts: 24
    Options
    welcome. add me if u want i am in the same boat and can use the motivation also.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    You have to stay motivated; no fading out in the middle. This isn't a short term program or course. This is eating right and changing the rest of your life.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm here and not going anywhere!!!!!:smile:
  • lfritze
    lfritze Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome! I am the same way! I got married 6 months ago and couldn't stick to my "wedding weight loss plan"... I only lost 7 pounds because I just wasn't trying very hard. My coworkers and I started "the biggest loser" in January and are playing for money. I have lost 18 pounds. It's not only the money, but being accountable to someone other than myself. It makes me keep going that I have to tell someone how much I have lost each week. Add me as your friend if you want and I will keep tabs on you each week! Best wishes to you!:wink:
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sure, you can add me on as a friend - Good luck:smile: