new shoes

Options
Has anyone tryed those shoes that help to tone your legs and loose weight ?

Replies

• marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I got the FitFlops (http://www.fitflop.com) last summer.... they're comfy.... but I don't think they give me much of a workout ...??!!

I was going going to buy the short boots when it was still cold, but couldn't justify the cost....!
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My sister has the Reebok ones. She custom made them and they are so cute! She said that she can definitely feel it working for her.
  • NurseChristy3
    NurseChristy3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/truth-about-toning-shoes

My mother in law and I wear same size and I wore hers for a few days and really thought about getting a pair so I started to research them. I didnt waste my money after doing some digging and finding NO reports of any actual improvement. My mother in law has wore them for around 3mo now and they have about crippled her and no results on toning or weightloss at all :(
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The reebok ones? Yes I just purchased and I like them although I got a blister wearing them this weekend since they are pretty new. I did sort of jog in them and then I read on here that you are ONLY supposed to talk in them. I like them...I mean I dont LOVE them but I Like them.
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    One of the girls at my work wears them I'll have to ask her if she thinks they're any good ... I've thought about getting some but I have my doubts ..
  • jmhigg1020
    jmhigg1020 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Skecher ones - not the ones with the big curved soles, but the ones with the contouring on the bottom. I actually didn't know that was what they were - I saw them in a department store and didn't want to spend the money on them, but they were so darn cute and I've really worked hard for the last 10 pounds I have lost. They may work, they may not, but they are really cute!