Cellulite

Options
Hey everyone,
Just wondered for those who have lost quite a bit of weight, did your cellulite go as well? Can't stand the stuff yet every time i look there's more. Any other tips welcome tooxx

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi, mines def improved, am putting it down to the water and cutting out fat in the diet and also exercise, still have a bit too go, but definitely much improved
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and it took me getting down to a ghastly 99 pounds for it all to be gone. *sigh*

Some of us are just cursed. Never look at your backside in the mirror - that's what I do! LOL
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I've noticed quite an improvement. I don't think it'll ever go away (I wish), but at least it's not near as obvious as it was before.
  • katiemeridien
    Options
    HUGE difference since I lost my 30+ lbs...

Cottage cheese is meant to be consumed and not worn.. so I'm finding out... lol
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. That's very encouraging!!
  • Candyrot89
    Options
    Yeah I heard it never goes away completely...unless you have no fat on your body and your just all muscle...its more common then not...really..go to the beach...look...even skinny girls have it..but if you lose weight its not as noticable.
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference since I lost my 30+ lbs...

Cottage cheese is meant to be consumed and not worn.. so I'm finding out... lol

That cottage cheese comment made me spit out my water!!!!!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Definitely be sure to get in lots of weighted squats, lunges, and dead lifts. That will add nice smooth muscle to your legs and aids in the disappearing of those nasty bumps!