Leslie Sanone Workouts

Options
I love her walk DVD's and was wondering if anyone else did them and how you know exactly how many calories for each workout that you are burning. I did the Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles but not sure if I figured for calories right?

Replies

• PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I love that crazy lady! She should be logged under low impact aerobics or walking 4.0 miles.
  • jackiemomx2
    jackiemomx2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts. Is this the one w/ the firm band, just about an hour long? I usually burn 300-400 calories doing this depending on how hard I push myself.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I do her walks but I wear a HRM so I know how many calories I actually burn. You can log it under aeorbics low impact and that was always pretty close to what my HRM gives me!!:smile:
  • deana67
    deana67 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have done Lelsie S. work outs off and on for years I go to a gym now as
    I have more time but she has a very good exercise plan that I think is good
    for everyone
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have just been logging it as low impact aerobics also! :) I love her videos too, although her voice gets slightly annoying haha:laugh:
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have that one too and I just wore my HRM today and it was just over the calories for brisk walk here under exercise :)
  • meadowski
    meadowski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love her walks also I have a dvd of her 5 mile walk and I also watch her on Exercise on demand she has all kinds of dvd's I like doing 2 or 3 diffrent miles :happy:
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    yes that is correct~love this one, it really works you
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I log it as brisk pace 4.0 walk

I know there's more than just walking but you'd have to stop the video and calculate when you are walking and when you are doing other things then figure out the total time for both and it's just easier to do it that way.

LOVE her though she's amazing!
  • emersmurf
    emersmurf Posts: 27
    Options
    I love her videos! I usually log it under walking, 4 mph. I do the regular 2 mile walk mostly, and add some of the other ones in for variety.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I usually log her under either Walking 4 mph or if I'm really into it and burning lots I'll log it under 4.5 mph. It's right around what my HRM tells me that I'm burning. I love her DVD's! Her voice though can get a bit irritating LOL!