NSVs!

Options
I always, ALWAYS get stuck when I go down into a new bracket (the 160s, 150s) and right now I'm stuck trying desperately to get into the 140s! I'm getting a little discouraged so I decided to post some of my recent NSVs for motivation. =]

- I completed Day 5, Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred today, and felt like I could do more.
- When on the tread climber the other day, I was able to put it at 4mph (the max speed) and leave it on for my entire workout.
- My pants are all hanging off of me.

And here comes my absolute favorite...
- I discovered that even when relaxed I can see and feel my biceps! (Sorry to people I am MFPals with, you're probably sick of hearing about this.... but I'm so excited!!)

I've still got a good 18lbs to lose before I decide where I want to stop, but this is definitely making me smile and feel motivated all over again. =]

Replies

• mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have a stand still bracket too. Very demotivating. So I have resolved to not weighing myself for a month and instead concentrate on measurements. Far more weight loss friendly measurements are!!!x
    Keep with it!!
  • slydog1227
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I wish I could kick in another 10 lbs myself. It just takes work and determination. You are doing great! Keep it up!

Kenny:smile:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    We are on the same track....I need to get into the 140s, too. 4 lbs...4 lbs. I'm behind on my goals that I set back lat June, but I'm ok with it. I'm still losing weight and I haven't gained any back.....so this turtle will continue until I lose all of the 52 lbs...then see if I want to lose anymore!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!