Shakeology

Options
I'm going to start my shakeology tomorrow morning! Question: It says to blend with ice...when I'm at work I don't have access to a blender. Can I just "shake" my drink instead and nix the ice cubes?

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You can use a shaker cup, but it is better blended together. Many of my friends use a "Magic Bullet" blender that is very portable so they can blend when on the go. Enjoy!:drinker:
  • Insomniak2
    Options
    Hey you

First off - I am not an expert cause I started a week ago - but yes, you can just shake it, it still taste the same just make sure the mixer (water or milk) is ice cold. The only thing adding ice does it make it creamier and thicker, it doesn't effect the taste.

When you shake it, which I have in the past, it taste 100% the same and just has a thinner makeup.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Yes you can I never blend it with ice, never have the time. I shake it with orange juice, and it taste great.
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great Idea !!! When I make it at home I mix it with a banana yummy ! But, if you use a "shaker cup" and shake it with some water and ice YUMMY !:flowerforyou:
  • anharrison
    anharrison Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to try the 3 Day Cleanse to detoxify, get a bit leaner, and maybe lose a pound or two!
  • BethG39
    BethG39 Posts: 17
    Options
    Love Shakeology!! Good luck with the cleanse! I haven't tried it yet but a lot of my beachbody pals have gotten great results from it.
  • susan2913
    susan2913 Posts: 10
    Options
    Where can I find info on the 3-day cleanse?
  • tabbycat2011
    Options
    What is shakeology
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can get shakeology at this site. It's my trainer's site. She's great!!

beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/icufit

Hope this helps!!
  • tabbycat2011
    Options
    Thank you i need to lose weight because im on a wavier for the navy and i ship may 24th ive been trying to do it on my own with no sucess. how well does this product work.