OMGGG UGHHHH!!!!!

rachyrach1234
rachyrach1234 Posts: 160
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I HATE Being In A Relationship!!!!
Hes So Suspicious Of Me....Because I Got Away With It Once Before...You Know What
And Now He Thinks Im Doing Things...IM NOT He Starts Fights Almost EVERYDAY
I Cant Take It
He Doesnt Want Me To Have Friends..
He Says He Doesnt Care If I Have Friends
But Whenever I Have Plans With Friends He Starts A Fight
I Dont Know What To Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Dump him. There's no reason to be unhappy. You deserve someone awesome.
  • he's not worth it!
  • If you hate being in a relationship........why are you in one?

I don't blame him for being suspicious. You break his trust....it can be hard to earn back. And I'm sure he is getting the vibe that you hate being in a relationship. That has to be causing some strain and tension.......
  • We Have Been Together For 4 Years I Love Him
    I Just Cant Take This Fighting!
  • No No No I Didnt Cheat...HE DID
    Thats Why Hes So Suspicious Of Me..Cuz He Once Did It
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    It sounds like it isn't going to change so dump him or deal with it.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    wow.......
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Get out now or learn to deal with this.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Okay,take a deep breath and read what you have written here...please?

You are not in a relationship you are in an emotional trap and you are not the one setting the terms.
    Get out and get out now,there is nothing good or long term that can come from what you describe.

You fear being alone and I know it does suck but is still better then a lifetime of absolute misery.
    You know what you have to do and is why you started this thread,I am just confirming what is.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Do you know why he feels this way? Maybe he's afraid of losing you and is reacting to that. If you want him try to talk to him when he's not angry and make him understand what you need and try to understand what he wants from you. If you don't want him any longer than walk away!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Communication is the key to a healthy relationship. Everything you just said on here, you need to speak to him about it. You need to tell him how you feel. Either he'll try to make things better, or maybe it's time to move on. You only have one life to live, no reason spending time being unhappy. Speak to him about it and see if there is a way you guys can work things out.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Okay,take a deep breath and read what you have written here...please?

You are not in a relationship you are in an emotional trap and you are not the one setting the terms.
    Get out and get out now,there is nothing good or long term that can come from what you describe.

You fear being alone and I know it does suck but is still better then a lifetime of absolute misery.
    You know what you have to do and is why you started this thread,I am just confirming what is.

Very well stated.
    You already know what you NEED to do.....
    Good Luck!
  • I so want to read this, but I have SUCH a hard time reading posts with every word capitalized... was this done on purpose? From what I can read it seems he just plain doesn't trust you... and you did betray his trust... so it sounds like its a sick relationship that you might need to consider moving on from... some things can be worked through, but some can't...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    If you aren't happy, you have to make yourself happy. Sometimes that happens by talking and compromising and sometimes that happens by moving on. Only you know what you have to do.

Be brave, and be happy.
  • Apparently Nobody Read That HE IS THE ONE WHO CHEATED NOT ME I DIDNT ****ING DO ANYTHING
  • Hes So Suspicious Of Me....Because I Got Away With It Once Before...You Know What

THIS.... could be why we thought that...

so sorry I was typing while you were posting corrections. We read it, but just not that far.
  • So... in this case then, it seems like he will never be able to forgive his own self for what he's done and the relationship has become toxic. Leave. End of story.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Apparently Nobody Read That HE IS THE ONE WHO CHEATED NOT ME I DIDNT ****ING DO ANYTHING

You typed "Because I Got Away With It Once Before" That would kind of imply you were the one who cheated.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Apparently Nobody Read That HE IS THE ONE WHO CHEATED NOT ME I DIDNT ****ING DO ANYTHING

I did and stand by my statement now please try to calm down if you can and discuss what has happened.
    Your emotions are running away with you right now and that happens but it isn`t going to be helpful to you.

You need to describe as best as you can the basic details of what this "relationship" has been,what you have gotten from it and why you wish it to continue under the circumstances.
  • I so want to read this, but I have SUCH a hard time reading posts with every word capitalized... was this done on purpose? From what I can read it seems he just plain doesn't trust you... and you did betray his trust... so it sounds like its a sick relationship that you might need to consider moving on from... some things can be worked through, but some can't...

he betrayed her trust
This discussion has been closed.