Diet Pills?

Options
2»

Replies

• dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    And then here's the blurb on Alli.

"Based on information submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in order for Alli to be approved, the following side effects were commonly reported in clinical studies:

<snip>
    * Oily spotting (uncontrolled anal oil seepage) -- up to 17.7 percent
    <snip>

Because uncontrolled anal oil seepage is what I want from a diet pill to assist me with my weight loss. :embarassed: Think that I will stick with MFP and the wonderful support and tools that I have available here. I have been able to lose for the first time, no pills, no hard work, lots of great people and support. MFP has been my magic pill.

**ME TOO!!!*** That's just disgusting!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I obviously intend on earting right and exercising.

I'm just wondering if these would be a good helper.

You know, it's easier to stick with a diet when you're getting good results, and if these pills give me fast and good results, it would be easier for me to want to stick with my diet.
  • antigeist
    antigeist Posts: 14
    Options
    I used Duromine (Phentermine) for 2 months with incredible results. I lost 15kg but after the two months, my body became tolerant and it stopped working. I decided to try it a month later with good results again but ended up in hospital on antibiotics and fluids because it gave me hepatitis and for that reason only, I would not recommend it. Although everyone's body will react different.

In the short term I believe that they can be beneficial because they give you that motivation and push to keep you going, but it's not the easy way out so you still have to work for it by eating healthily and exercising.