What is your go to when you just have to have something swee

Options
tobitude
tobitude Posts: 89 Member
When you are craving the sweet stuff what is that you go to that will satisfy the sweet tooth in you and keeps you within your calorie goal????

Mine is a Rice Krispy Treat

Just looking for some other options out there I have not thought of.

Replies

• Noctuary
    Noctuary Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm Diabetic so it's limited. I will grab sliced strawberries and put some splenda on them. Or reach for the sugar free chocolate pudding. Oh man, that stuff is awesome!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    a chewy bar! they range from 90-100 calories:)
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Fat free pudding cup with strawberries and fat free whipped cream (or cool whip)! Just had that and it's only 132 calories.
  • kwrecks
    kwrecks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    pudding for sure! Sometimes I'll freeze the pudding and then it makes me feel like i'm eating ice cream :)
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    muscle milk light. It's sweet and only 100 calories! :) ooooor...WATERMELON! MMMmmmm...
  • mektnf04
    mektnf04 Posts: 22
    Options
    Fiber one bar, chocolate peanut butter...very good!!!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    A banana drizzled in carmel syrup
    A granola bar with chocolate chips
    Cinnamon Tea
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have several: sugar free pudding cups, jello, small bowl of cereal, and various fruit.
  • Peachofthebeach
    Peachofthebeach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bar.....Yummy......and only 80 calories;):flowerforyou:
  • Scamper2
    Scamper2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Large carrots are quite sweet and give me lots to chew on! I eat them when I am working away on my computer. :-)
    Keep up your good work!
  • hillabomber
    Options
    I have a fruit salad consisting of sliced strawberries, blueberries and chopped mango, with a spoonful of lowfat cottage cheese and a sprinkle of Stevia over the whole thing. Tastes like candy to me!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    special K bar
    only 90 calories
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    mine are all chocolate-oriented! heehee. it's yummy goodness and the fat in the chocolate keeps the hunger away for much longer

-dove dark chocolate silky promises (42 calories ea)
    -7 trader joe's dark chocolate covered almonds (107 calories)
    -trader joe's roasted pistachio dark chocolate toffee (90 calories ea)
    -homemade smoothie with lite chocolate soy milk and frozen strawberries (~150)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    special K strawberry crisp bar or carmel corn mini rice cakes
  • iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options
    Chocolate Stout :) does that count
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Chocolatey Cats, Cookies for People.

They are more about chocolate than they are about sugar. Real ingredients and sweet enough to feel satisfied.
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    the Skinny Cow Ice Cream desserts!!!!!!!! they are my SAVIOR through this lifestyle :D.
    My favorite is the Chocolate Truffle bar. Only 100 calories and 2g fat!
    yuuummmmmm and incredibly soft and delicious. RICH and not icy at all. I have one almost every night! and i't keeps me super on track cause if I eat right all day then I get my treat before bed during tv time! haha
  • hunkahunka
    Options
    Dark chocolate Hershey's kiss! Only 20 calories each!!! So good!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    This is probably going to sound bad on here... but... CHOCOLATE!!! Lol. Sometimes it's like a half serving of dove choc or similar, sometimes a half serving of choc ice cream or froz yogurt... sometimes choc milk... depends on the day... today I worked out to gain calories because I was celebrating a new job so I made an ice cream sandwich with dutch choc ice cream between 2 homemade PB cookies... It was just over 300 calories for that alone bot it was SOOOO good... lol And it doesn't happen very often, so I figure it's alright... ;)
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    14 Ghiradelli 60% cacao chocolate chips + 15 grams of almonds

1/2 cup of Honey Nut or Chocolate Cheerios

8 oz of chocolate milk

fruit