need opinons and ideas please

Options
hello mfp friends:smile:

my husband and I are getting our first puppy and we are looking for a cute/awesome name for her she is an austrain shepard mix and is black and white we would love to have a good name that has to do with music/songs but we are open for all suggestions and it does not have to be about her color thank you for all of ur ideas

Replies

• thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    ozzy! or lyric. :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Lucy :)
  • iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options
    Name - Meaning

Sheila - woman
    Jillaroo - female station hand
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ebony or Ivory! :tongue:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! My husband, daughter & I just got our 1st puppy on Saturday!!! She's a black Shih-Poo & she's adorable!!

I'm a HUGE Golden Girls fan :-) & when Estelle Getty (Sophia) died a few years back, I knew I wanted 2 pay homage & use her name in some way... I named our dog Estelle Rose aka Stella... I love it & I love that her name has a special & personal meaning 4 me... Is there a name that has some special meaning 4 u? Or ur hubby?
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    ozzy! or lyric. :)

Ozzy rocks! LOL

My friend who is the lead singer of a local band has named his daughters Lyric and Layla ;)
  • ammihaychuk
    Options
    I have a Siberian Husky with those bright blue eyes, and I know Austrailian Shephards and Huskys can look similar in some aspects... My pup's name is Phoenix :) it would be a good name for your puppy too!
  • sweetdreams1024
    Options
    not really but thats a cute idea i love the golden girls too we have a few ideas based on different things but im justtrying to get a wide veiw of names bc everyone thinks differently i jsut cant figure out what i want

some of our ideas are

layla---eric clapton
    sawyer--- from my fave show
    kiss--- bc she looks like she has make up on and that she would be a kiss member lol
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You could name her the day of the week you get her. For example if you get her on a Tuesday, name her Tuesday. Bindi is a cute name and it sounds Australian since she is an Australian Shepard after all. I also like Libbi or Libby.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Rabies :)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Melody