HELLO ALL

Options
Hi peeps, My name is Lisa and Im new to this myfitnesspal site, I want to lose weight but not really sure what i need to do correctly to get the job done. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I"m worried, i m not going to see results, even if i eat the calories established for me and do the excercise. So, ANY help or encouragement is AWESOME!!!!!!!! This JOURNEY IS LONG OVERDUE!!!!

Replies

• Hawgfreak70
    Options
    Do the calorie log and exercise, and you will lose weight. I lost just under 4 lbs in one week. It works!!!!
  • Cleezer
    Cleezer Posts: 6
    Options
    I felt the same way. I actually work out all the time and I didn't think this calorie counter would make a difference. I was wrong. It was very eye opening to see how many calories I was consuming every day. I have been using this for several weeks and I am seeing the pounds start to come off. Nice. Good luck, be honest and stick with it. You will see results!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    it does work! I lost 3 lbs the first 4 days! be dedicated and log in your food and excercise.. i
  • Rockstar_rabbit
    Options
    Kelly Here and I am new! I have been working out off and on my whole life but had to get back into it after getting into I car wreck. I been working out but didn't lose any weight. I just started with this website and already lost 3 lbs! I love how easy it is! Please add me and we can do this together. I promise :bigsmile:
  • JamieRhodes
    Options
    Focus on eating healthier foods and exercise to at least a level 5 every day and you will see the changes. Each day challenge yourself to go a little further or a little harder each time you work out. Be accountable to everything you eat. Plan your food for the day before your day starts, then it will help with the willpower issues. I know it works. I lost 50 pounds this way. I just need to prove it to my self I can do it again!