13»

Replies

• crystaldegreef
    Options
    Adriana lima
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i would say Serena WIlliams, (without the extra muxcular arms) ummmmTop Model Diva Tocarra and Early Beyonce when she was curvy! I dont want to be thin, curves on a woman are beautiful i just want to be fit and only have the right body parts jiggle when I dance...nothing else!!!!!!!
  • sweetdreams1024
    Options
    My aspirations are high I know. :ohwell:

Katy Perry, Betty Page, Kat Von D, Mia Tyler, Beyonce, Whitney Thompson, Toccara Jones, and Jennifer Lopez. :heart:

I want to be healthy. My goal is to enhance my curves, not to lose them. :bigsmile:

love ur thinking i completely agree
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    That guy who just did bachelor. My wife and daughter watched it and i would walk by occasionally. I can do the not shaved in a few days look, the body is going to take me a little longer.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hayden Panatierre has the same body shape as me and I think she looks great. Hope to get pretty close, even if I am 10 yrs older :tongue:
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds<3, mark wahlberg, ashton kutcher, david beckham, channing tatum, zac efron, you get the picture

Katy Perry<3, Scarlet Johannson, Jessica Biel, Eva Mendez, Kim/Kourtney Kardashian. woman with curves of course

I prefer woman who don't have a stick-ish figure...but they're of course still beautiful i just don't want their body? for example megan fox, beautiful but i rather have more curves
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    David Beckham is gorgeous but his voice turns me off.:huh:
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say LL Cool J