Just getting started here

Options
I am totally new to online forums. I have maintained a 13 pound loss for 1.5 years, but can't seem to break past that. Looking forward to support and supporting others on this site. Hoping this will help break the barrier to those smaller clothes!!! :happy:

Replies

• dtwrybhpy
    dtwrybhpy Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.... You'll love it here :heart:
  • kirstytoolan
    Options
    heey im new here<3.
    5789677.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started here as well. I've also maintained my weight loss of 50 pounds, but with another 30 to lose I need to break out of the rut I'm in and start eating more consciously. Even healthy snacks count! I've really got exercsing down pat. I started out with Leslie Sansone Walk At Home dvds and now I'm a member at a gym! I started running last year and fell in love with the challenge to constantly beat my time/speed. I think MFP will be a fun way to be accountable to myself and others and get much needed support in this journey! Good luck to you!
  • susyj
    susyj Posts: 28
    Options
    I just started here as well. I've also maintained my weight loss of 50 pounds, but with another 30 to lose I need to break out of the rut I'm in and start eating more consciously. Even healthy snacks count! I've really got exercsing down pat. I started out with Leslie Sansone Walk At Home dvds and now I'm a member at a gym! I started running last year and fell in love with the challenge to constantly beat my time/speed. I think MFP will be a fun way to be accountable to myself and others and get much needed support in this journey! Good luck to you!

And good luck to you too! Seems like a great online community for support and motivation!!