feel sick!

Options
Does anyone else feel sick everytime they eat? I have been for the last few weeks am I the only one

Replies

• life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i did for the last two weeks.. today was better. good luck to you
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    It used to happen to me but it stopped. I never did work out the reason though :cry:
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I do every now and again but not just when eating food, I tend to throw up if I try and have coco pops or milk shakes, it's been like this on and off since last June, I am waiting for my next doctors appointment so that I can ask them about it, it's very annoying.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    have you changed your diet recently? are you eating more of something than usual? Milk usually turns my stomach and other dairy products i have in mass quantities.

ARE YOU STRESSED?? this is a big factor for feeling sick etc. maybe take a vist to your doctor and get some advice, they will ask you all the right questions to be able to give you an idea of what the problem may be,

Try and stick to plain foods for a while to settle your stomach and see how you go. Hope you feel better soon x
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That is not good - seriously go have a doctor check you out. It could be a food allergy developing. Could be an infection, stress, lactose intolerance, early ulcer signs, or a number of other things. I don't want to be super negative but my mom started out with "minor" nausea for a few weeks and refused to get it checked out. After 4 months she was chugging maalox like it was water and could barely eat anything. Turned out she had a stomach infection that was easy to cure with antibiotics, but took another 3 months for her stomach to recover because she'd waited so long. She could have spared herself months of serious pain and trouble if she'd just gone to the doctor when people told her to.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    I feel sick a lot when i eat.. i think for me it is mostly in my mind.. I'm so concentrated on losing weight that i now get myself upset. .