Calling all slim girls with tubby waist line

Options
Hi i am slim but have alot of tubby weight around the waist and tummy to trim up, would like friends of the same for advice etc on how not to lose weight anywhere else, legs, arms etc are slim enough..................

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i wish i had ur problem lol :), mostly tummy weight here, but a bit off thighs/upper arms wudnt go amiss :D
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    You can't choose to lose weight from a certain area- it has to be an overall body weight loss.

I wish we could pick and choose places to lose weight, and other places to gain some :bigsmile:
  • charmsangel13
    charmsangel13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can try concentrating on core cardio work outs - but like Katylotka says you generally loose weight from all over your body! Good luck!!
  • jmaurer117
    Options
    Spot training supposedly doesn't work. A good ab workout will at least help you tone your muscles in that area when you do lose some weight overall. I'm going to post a link to a 10 minute ab workout that I enjoy doing every once in awhile online for a possible new idea. Best of luck! : )

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/sexy-beach-abs-3510
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am pretty slim now but my belly has been very stubborn.

I am hoping taking up running is going to help.
  • rual
    rual Posts: 4
    Options
    It is true. Spot training does not work. Ensure that you maintain your current body workout as well as incorporating "the plank". This is the best workout ever if you want to tone your arms, legs and core. It is difficult to do, believe me I know lol! But if you start off with 10 seconds holding "the plank" per day and each week, add another 10. By the 6th week, you can hold the plank easily in one minute. If you like a challenge, hold the plank and raise your right leg as well as your left arm, then alternate. Good luck :smile:
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I love the plank. I think my core is really strong now. I do normal plank, side plank, moving legs, moving arms etc. Maybe there is this stubborn layer of fat hiding what is a pretty strong stomach.

Does anyone else find food can really bloat out the stomach?