Options
Hi,

I've just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm also a member of Cook Yourself Thin as I love the recipes on there, but I've heard so many good things about myfitnesspal I thought I'd join and see for myself.
I've not been able to get myself together since Christmas. Before that my weight-loss was going great but then I just seemed to lose all control and now the scales keep creeping up. I'm hoping that by having a fresh start on a new site I'll be able to get my head back in the right place.

Additionally, I'm currently working towards my MA and would really appreciate it if everyone could take a couple of minutes to fill out a survey I devised. It's really quick, its anonymous and only me and my tutor will have access to the (collective) results.
Here is the link:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=xa7g2jszrscjl3e890334

Finally, I wish you all the best of luck reaching your weight goals!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Showgirl_8
    Options
    Thank you.
    I'm so excited to be getting back on track, it's only been a couple of hours and I can already notice the mental difference - a change of scenery was definitely what I needed to start shifting those lbs again!!
  • Showgirl_8
    Options
    Ooohh quick question: with the water consumption part of the food diary, what constitutes a cup... should I be using a 250ml glass?
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yup. One cup is 8 ounces. Our you can do like me and suck on half of a gallon jug all day lol