Hi I am new

Options
Hi all,

I am new to this site and thought I would say hello.

I have recently lost a total of 2 stone, and need to loose another 1 and a half stone, and am hoping that this will keep me on track.

How has everyone else's experience been?

Thanks,

Emma

Replies

• lfclancy
    lfclancy Posts: 46
    Options
    Welcome. This has been a great help to me & to keep me on track. You will love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • AzizaBell
    AzizaBell Posts: 28
    Options
    I am not new here but just recently started kicking the weightloss into gear. Not sure ho much a "stone" is, but I have 20 pounds to go myself. Feel free to friend me - its great to see all the encouragement you get on this website!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hi there, this site is fantastic. My one piece of advice would be TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS. Many people including myself have weeks when the scale doesnt move but the inches do. I have lost 8lb in 7 weeks (4 in the first week) but have lost 11" and nearly a dress size.

The scales also lie due to hormone fluctuations and dont allow for muscle gain when you exercise.

Feel free to add me. What country are you in?
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for about 2 weeks now. I've lost 3.6 pounds. I'm so happy.:bigsmile: Is anybody else almost 2 there goal? I still have 11 pounds 2 go.:flowerforyou: