Candy Idea!

Options
As I am sitting here eating a tootsie pop, I figured i'd share with you that this is a GREAT candy to eat during the halloween season! It is only 60 calories, yummy and it keeps you satisfied for a long time!

Now now...don't all run out to the nearest convenient store at once! ;)

Replies

• kristineh86
    Options
    As I am sitting here eating a tootsie pop, I figured i'd share with you that this is a GREAT candy to eat during the halloween season! It is only 60 calories, yummy and it keeps you satisfied for a long time!

Now now...don't all run out to the nearest convenient store at once! ;)
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I actually have some of those in my durango for the kids when they are good in the store and need a treat. I can't believe it only 60 calories. They are a great treat. If anyone wants one they can come and get one. :bigsmile: Im a big girl I know how to share. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I bought a big bag of fun size smarties boxes for the uh trick or treaters... ya thats it! :ohwell: they are 50 cals per box so really nice when I need a choco fix!
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    There are these little tootsie pop drops that are AMAZING. They come in a little pack in the pack is a whole slew of flavors. They're divine and GREAT!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I bought a bunch of them...we got the :heart: WATERMELON :heart: flavour in our latest shipment at work and I bought 5. I have 3 left