You look GREAT~~~
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Great job! And I agree, you definitely look younger now!
  • carocurl135
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the kind words.
    It has taken me a long time. A year and a bit. I was grounded by a horrid case pf plantar fascitis in the summer for 6 weeks, so I couldn't exercise as hard or as much. I managed to lose 2 lbs over the 6 weeks.
    I eat less, track my calories(I started doing MFP in June of last year, made a huge difference) I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, move more on the weekends(instead of being a couch potato).
    It has not been easy, but it has been a great learning experience and I will NEVER go back to the old ways.
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    wow....hot mama!
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    WOW!!!! Your facial pictures don't even look like the same person!!! Great job!!
  • Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look great! So inspiring!
  • carocurl135
    Options
    Thanks so much! I feel like a different younger person!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    what a difference!! you look great!! I like how in your before pics you are eating/drinking and then you are not in after pics!! lol!! i'll assume you still eat sometines : D
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! It really shows in your face; not to mention getting into size 8's!!!!! You look beautiful - CONGRATULATIONS :flowerforyou:
  • carocurl135
    Options
    @sparklesammy lol. I was thinking that too. I swear ever photo of me as a fat girl I am eating or drinking. There are very few photos of me at all from that time. Like all of us do, I stayed away from the lens.
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    Wow! You actually look way younger too. Congratulations!

I agree. You look great!!!
  • Quaneshia1983
    Options
    Great Job keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!