let down

Options
I'm really tired of being disrespected :'( of being put down by others and told to shut up. Work sucks

Replies

• arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow if that's going on you really need a change of scenery . Working in that type of environment is not good for your mental and physical health.
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Its ok. That manager already quit. She's leaving soon. Sadly I like her but am realizing maybe she really doesn't like me afterall. I got yelled at by someone today bc I doidnt have her wifey book. It made me feel like ...well. I'll explain later. Gtta go back to work like a good girl
  • vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    what's a wifey book?
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    what's a wifey book?

okay.
    so today some stupid girl refused to come over to where i had my stores inventory up to see if we indeed carried her book. she *****ed the entire time i tried helping her about how no one ever has the books she wants and how its pointless to order it because no one would have it and blah blah idk i checked out.
    i'm sick of being treated like i'm scum.
    wtf right? it was some urban fiction book... wifey 2 or something
    whatever.
    i'm heather and i'm fecking AWESOME :tongue:
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ah so it looks like customers snap at you as well, While you are working there just try and do your best to ignore the negative comments. Just do the best you can on the job and don't try not to sweat the small stuff, don't get down on stuff that wont matter in the end. But if it's affecting you a lot then I think a job change is in order.
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    No has the right to talk to you like that. Don't let them!
    You deserve to be shown respect, in fact demand it.
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    Ah so it looks like customers snap at you as well, While you are working there just try and do your best to ignore the negative comments. Just do the best you can on the job and don't try not to sweat the small stuff, don't get down on stuff that wont matter in the end. But if it's affecting you a lot then I think a job change is in order.

yep. too bad nv is jobless. too bad.
  • BunnybeeJG
    Options
    No has the right to talk to you like that. Don't let them!
    You deserve to be shown respect, in fact demand it.

i work retail. i have no real rights. not really. I have rights over sexual harassment and such but they can say whatever they want to me i can't speak back to them. for that i could get fired. i can get fired for saying anything about my own political beliefs or anything like that as well. so i get to listen to people go on and on about how much they hate my president and listen to ignorance and i... cannot say a word.

unless i want to get fired.