Acai

HarmonyJames815
HarmonyJames815 Posts: 5
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone tried these Acai pills that supposably help with weight loss? Im just wondering because I got a free sample of the Super Acai 1200 pills and im still kind of iffy about if it will work or not.

Replies

• jeyoung03
    jeyoung03 Posts: 83
    I tried them, it didn't do anything but mess up my G.I. track.

But they might work differently for you.
  • MissJanay
    MissJanay Posts: 17
    I use Acai berry. I havent noticed anything as far as weight loss, but it gives me tons of energy and makes me focused. I have friends that use it for weight management
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Acai berries are NOT a weight loss supplement. I love how a simple 'super fruit' can all of a sudden be linked to weight loss.

DO NOT BUY INTO THIS! THe Acai berry is nothing but a fruit LOADED in antioxidants. Yes the Acai berry is very good for you, but no... it will not help burn fat or anything along those lines.

If you want to help up your immune system and pump the antioxidants in your body (which is a great thing), by all means give them a whirl. Weight loss? Not so much. :)
  • aphaake
    aphaake Posts: 5
    Even if they don't specifically help with weight loss Acai is like a super-nutrient! You should take it to give your body extra health benefits.
This discussion has been closed.