Newbie in search of will power

Options
clem7444
clem7444 Posts: 64 Member
I lost almost 80 pounds 2 years ago with weight watchers and have kept it off...until this winter. Now I see the scale creeping up, only 10 pounds so far, but it's frightening! I want to get that 10 pounds off and lose the last 15 I gave up on 2 years ago.

The problem is...I eat. A lot and all the time. Sometimes I feel like the only overweight person who runs 15 miles per week and goes to the gym 4 days a week. that's right...and I'm still gaining weight. EEEK!!!

What worked well for me on WW was the personal touch of checking in. That's no longer an option for me, so I'm hoping to find something similar here.

Thanks!

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Well if your looking for aomeone who will say it like it is, i coul dbe your human touch....LOL... Now get back to counting those calories and doing cardio lady!!!!!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    got any close to you at home whom can push you?
  • jewell614
    jewell614 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost almost 80 pounds 2 years ago with weight watchers and have kept it off...until this winter. Now I see the scale creeping up, only 10 pounds so far, but it's frightening! I want to get that 10 pounds off and lose the last 15 I gave up on 2 years ago.

The problem is...I eat. A lot and all the time. Sometimes I feel like the only overweight person who runs 15 miles per week and goes to the gym 4 days a week. that's right...and I'm still gaining weight. EEEK!!!

What worked well for me on WW was the personal touch of checking in. That's no longer an option for me, so I'm hoping to find something similar here.

Thanks!

I know just what you mean. I LIVE TO EAT!!!! I work out extra hard just because I love to eat. I need willpower. Food is my addiction.
  • iggyscott
    iggyscott Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a small goup of friends on here. and we try to boost each other daily. My wife my cousin and some frinds feel free to join our group if you would like . The personal connect is important to us also. Mine is a competitive thing with my cousin but also if I can help some one keep on track that is also great. I am at 60 lost and 20 to go. Good luck And This is your day a world to win a great purpose to achieve accept the Challenge of your goals an IN YOUSELF BELIEVE
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou: