lean phase p90x

Options
Holy crap I just did the core synergetics day 1 of p90x and I fell like I am going to be sick I pushed myself to the limit today :laugh: I cannot believe how hard this program is, but I am sure it will be worth it in 90 days when I see my results!

Replies

• HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You will love love love the results. I should be moving into my new place in about two weeks and will have room to do P90X on top of my gym routine and so I can not wait to get started again. I did two rounds of it last summer and you are going to LOVE the results. :o) make sure to weigh yourself now and take all your measurements because you wont realy see any results (,major) for about two weeks because your body will bein total shock. I would recommend taking before photos. then taking the same photo again 1 month, 2month and then at the end...You will really see the transformation :o) Best of luck to you and I will be starting in two weeks:o)
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    It's worth the effort! Stay with it; it does get easier, though never easy. I went out for Mexican last night and did Plyo-X to burn it off even though it wasn't on my schedule. My wife and I started together last year but she dropped out. Now she feels that she will never "catch up" with me. Stay with it, you won't regret it. Drop out, you will regret it. But as I tell her, today is a great day to start back.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I completed my first round of P90x on 04/02 and I'm already missing it. It's a great program and you will definitely get great results. Make sure to take "before" pics so you can truly see your progress. Stick with it. Good luck.

In the beginning I hated core synergistics and Yoga X but now I love it and have learned to appreciate that Yoga.
  • Tricia82
    Tricia82 Posts: 75
    Options
    I tried this program another time but I did a week of the classic phase and I so hate the yoga right now but I am sure with time it will be great!
  • Tricia82
    Tricia82 Posts: 75
    Options
    Yesterday was the Core syn. dvd and today I can hardly move from just below my chest to my mid thighs holy man what a workout. Today will be interesting trying to do the Cardio X dvd its going to be challenging thats for sure :laugh: