For the record, mine is now less!:drinker:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    mine says 305 ......... im 248 and dropping
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    mine says 175 (from 5 years ago!) and I'm now 201 ... my goal weight is 155 so I'm excited to be under that weight soon!!
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I had to renew in Nov of 09. IT says 240. I know at that time I was probalby closer to 270. Now i"m 186. WOOHOO My pic looks HORRIBLE and I'm just waiting to go get a new one. I'm not keeping this pic much longer.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't changed since I got it..So it is 150. That's my goal so when I renewed it last month I left it. I'm 176.
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine says 130lbs....from 2005. I am now 179...but my highest weight was 201. Smh My goal is to get back to 130lbs.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 11 lbs under my dl weight. 11 lbs over my military id weight though.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My drivers license says I am 130 I am currently 159. I was around 135 when I got it. It is one of my goals to be back down to that.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    In Canada, they don't ask or write a weight number. Thank goodness, I don't think I would want everyone to know how much I weigh! Why do you need weight on a driver's license? I understand the height but everyone wears their weight differently. But I will be hotter on my driver's licence picture when I renew it in October! :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm about 40lbs lighter than my drivers license says I am.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Lol I think mine says 145. Which was correct at the time. I'm now 185... >.<
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    It said 155...@ my highest weight I was 198, and I never had it changed. I had to renew it in Feb and had them change it to 135. Yay!! :)
  • transformwithtonya
    transformwithtonya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mine says 220, but I weigh 265 :embarassed:
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    Well mine said 140 and the the lady asked me if I wanted to move it up!!! Clearly I had gained weight from my picture four years ago.lol Now my license weight is 150 which is about 30lbs underweight!!! smh!!!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very funny! My DL lists the same weight now as it did when I got it 23 years ago, 150. I'm sure the people at the DMV thought "yeah, right"all those times I was in and didn't increase it. I'm shooting for under it before I need to renew.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I had to renew mine in September, shortly after starting on MFP. The license before that said 189#, which was correct for a short period of time during that 4 yr period. My license now says 182# and I now weigh 146. Way off. By the time it's time to renew again I'll have to change the weight by almost 60#!! lol
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow I never thought about that. My DL weight says 126 and my current weight is 124.2 lol
    Of course I just got a new DL last year because of a name change. I wonder what my OLLLD one says!! Darnit
  • oregon_mama
    oregon_mama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When i got my oregon license i said 145 and at the time i weighed 179. LOL But now im UNDER my weight that says on my license at 143! YAYAAYAYYA!!! :laugh: Glad to know i wasnt the only one who fibbed on that one!
  • tabitha_raye
    tabitha_raye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i weigh 235 and my license says 150. lol. it's up for renewal next month and you better believe i'm NOT changing it. lol.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    mine says 220 and i'm 202 right now.