Hello!!!

Options
My name is Tuesday and I am a 40 year old mother of two girls. I foud this application on my phone and I really enjoy using it. I hipe to lose 30 pounds before the year ends and wold appreciate any help or support I can get. I am already having problems stayning within my calorie goals, so I know I need help in that area. i started only a few days ago, so I am confidant that I wll get better at this. I want to lose weight and feel great about myself. How about you?

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You'll find lots of support & encouragement here. Feel free to add me if you like. Best of luck to you!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this website. The support is great and the logging food, etc is very easy. :flowerforyou:
  • brat4life
    brat4life Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with food intake and tracking but this site makes it very easy! Welcome!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site and you will also get TONS of encouragement and motivation!!! This is the best site I have found so far and I love it. I am 53 and disabled and am trying to lose 60 lbs so I need a lot of encouragement also. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.

Bev
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hope this works for you ... I am almost at the 90 day mark and really happy with my success. Feel free to add me in you need friends.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too have found this site encouraging and motivating! I am a mother of 3 girls. My weight has flucuated my entire adult life. I am setting myself mini goals, as I believe it is too easy to get discouraged looking at the entire BIG picture! I want o shed 20 pounds by June 4th for my first mini goal since joining MFP!

Look forward to seeing you on the boards.......make sure to log your food intake. I believe that this is key! It allows us to evaluate our strengths and weaknesses each and every day.

Good luck! :)
  • lsenour
    lsenour Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Welcome. I have been using this site for 4 weeks and I am down 8lbs. My bigest problem with calorie intake was portion size. I never realized how much I put on my plate every night for dinner. The best thing I did was buy a cheap kitchen scale. Found one for like 5 bucks at walmart. Good luck to you:)
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site and it gets better the longer you use it feel free to add me as a friend