New member, Be my friend lol

Options
Hi I'm Lisa and I just joined MFP.com -- Already I'm seeing a pattern to my eating (carb heavy) that I will need to change. My goal is to lose 80 lbs... wish me strength (not luck) :)

Replies

• slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! You got what it takes. You took the first step. Add me if you like.
  • dlw41755
    dlw41755 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi , I'm Diane . Just joined hope it helps !!!!:happy:
  • SamanthaHilyard
    Options
    HEY YOU CAN ADD ME AS A FRIEND
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Felicia! Be strong! We all need the strength!
  • micnic
    micnic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm Nicole and I just recently started using MFP again after a year off. Love it!! Best of luck to you!!:happy:
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! I'm fairly new to this site too and love it! You can add me as a friend if you would like!
  • trishatipton
    Options
    Hi! My name is Trish and I'm new as well. Add me as your friend I'm looking for some support and friendship to. I have about 50 lbs to lose and so far I've lost 4. Good luck :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it. Realizing how bad you are is the first step in getting to good :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    i can relate to a lot of your profile. feel free to look at mine and add me if you like :)
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you like! We are all on this journey together, and I for one could use all the support I can get! :bigsmile:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great for motivation and support! I sent you a friend request.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) Feel free to add me. I just joined in March but I'm getting into the swing of things.
  • stueyt2
    stueyt2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to have a friend on this site to help me with my goals.
  • denacutrone
    Options
    you have come to the right place! and that is a step in the right direction! i wish you well on your journey here!
    friend me if you like
  • sherronda73
    sherronda73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sherronda and I am also a new member and would also like to make friends to keep me motivated
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site - it's great! You can add me if you like - i'm always looking to give support and recieve it!! :happy:
  • aprilt76
    aprilt76 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome!
    Let's be friends =)
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! I'm new too and I LOVE the site so far! You can add me as a friend if you would like! The more support we all have, the better we will do at reaching our fitness goals!!! :)
  • DLJ050577
    DLJ050577 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I also need to watch my carbs. I start MFP and South Beach on Saturday - so far, so good! I need friends too - feel free to add me!
  • mouser3
    mouser3 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new to this as well. I find this site is an awesome tool to keep track of how you're eating. It became a real eye opener for me!! It seems to be going good so far!! You can add me if you'd like as well the more support you have the better it always seems to be... BTW i'm also looking to shed about 60lbs in the next year!!