Hi I'm new and looking for some lady friends for inspiration

Options
Hi, I'm 25 and a stay at home mom with a one year old. I've lost all my baby weight and more at around 5 months and now I have gained it all back due to eating out. I've been hitting the gym 5 days a week and haven't lost any weight in two months so I'm gonna have to adjust my diet. I'm just looking for someone to add as friends cuz I know that will help inspire me to see someone else getting results. Here are my stats so if you have similar ones feel free to add me:)
Current weight: 141lbs
Highest weight: 146lbs
Lowest weight: 117lbs
Goal weight: 130lbs with lots of muscle tone
Longterm goal: 125lbs with athletic body

Thanks for reading my post and hope some of you ladies add me thanks!

Replies

• Kimmers_80
    Options
    Good Luck Kassandra! I stayed at home for the first couple years after my kids were home - I miss that! :)
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I don't have any kids, but I am a lady, and I've lost 19 pounds in two weeks.
    :D
  • m2purple
    m2purple Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome! I am 28 with 2 kids, and I am a stay at home mom too. I know how hard it is to loose the weight and then gain it back due to eating out. My son will be two this month and I still have 15 pounds left from when I was pregnant. Good luck and add me as a friend if you would like :smile:
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Carrissa. I am almost 23 years old and a sahm as well! My daughter is 16 mths old. I have had 2 babies but sadly my first is no longer with us. :( But i love being a mom. Before i ever had my first.. my mom had died when i was 17 and i was thrown out on my own and had to grow up over night (alot of ppl tell me im really mature) but after she died i ate my emotions. I got to my biggest i ever was at 155 lbs. I now after 2 kids and at 114 today but generally at 110. I am just trying to work to basically get the flabbiness gone. I did all the work to get the weight off but now i need to work on toning. I am 5 3 well ne ways all im trying to say is it seems we have a lot in common and if youd like to ad me, please feel free to!!!! And good luck,
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I am not even close to your stats,but wanted to wish you luck! I am a stay-at-home mom, too, but I have 4 kids, am 41 and weigh 149lbs! I am super fit, but would love to lose the extra flab around my gut. I think the stuf around my hips is here to stay unless I get lypo - I've had it since I was 19 after my 1st baby. :o) I have no dilusions of grandeur so I don't expect to get to my pre-baby weight (121 lbs!) I'm 5'7 and am a healthy weight for my age. I know if I want to be more lean, then I have to adjust more, but I have to be realistic. I think when I REALLY want to change, I will. It's hard when you have kids and their tastes vary so much. I have a picky husband, too. I'm trying to psych myself up to LOVE veggies and friuts over fattening or high-carb stuff, but I'm just not there yet. Baby steps, right? I'm also a beer lover. So...I'm probably not the best weight-loss buddy, but I do workout regularly. I run half-marathons so I have to train. Workout buddy - yes...weight loss buddy - not so much! :o) Anyway, best of luck to you with your goals!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I was in your exact same boat! After the birth of my daughter (i was overweight prior to getting pregnant) I lost 100 pounds! A very traumatic expierence that made me depressed and a back injury later and I had gained it all back and then some. So here I am Finally making a lifestyle change not dieting and so far so good. its a learning process but MFP is such a wonderfully helpful and supportive place that its making the struggle that much easier!

Sending you out a friends request! :)
  • lphoenix129
    Options
    The only thing similar in our stats is the goal weight, but I think women of varying stats can offer you a lot of encouragement and support. At least that's been my experience with the friends I have. I wish you the vbest of luck in your weight loss goals. Feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I like your goals. Good luck! You can do anything you set your mind to! :)
  • kathymg3
    kathymg3 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to MFP as well. I used to be a stay at home mom and I loved it. Mine are a little older now 17, 13, 11. I went back to work 3 years ago. I am 38 and never had a problem with weight until about a year ago. My youngest has had ulcerative colitis since she was 4 and they have not found a medication that works for her. This has been very stressful and I have been a bit depressed about the inability for her medical team to find something that helps her. I have had no ambition for anything and have put on weight as a result. I found this app. and thought I would give it a try. I wish everyone luck with their weight-loss.
    Kathy
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How do I delete this post now? I have to many replies and adds to keep up lol