55+ lady with weight loss goal

Options
Been lazy over the past few years and the extra pounds came on quickly. Ready to push back from the table and be more accountable. Hooray for Myfitrnesspal website.

Replies

• armywife121110
    Options
    way to go!! and welcome!
  • MaryS910
    MaryS910 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just curious, what made you decide to use MFP? I just joined about a week and a half ago, myself.
  • iggyscott
    iggyscott Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck and stick with it I have tried evry year to lose weight and this has been the only way that has worked .
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 51, so I can relate. Good luck to you ... and to me, for that matter. I've been working on it for 2 years now and have gained rather than lost.
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am a 55+ lady with weight to lose, this is a fab site, the best around and I have recommended it to so many people. If you want to add me please feel free! Good Luck
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to MFP.
  • butterfly_lvr
    Options
    being 54 1/2 I say welcome aboard and you will love it. tons of support, great tips and ideas and u r held accountable if you log what you eat and exercise and that has been a huge help for me. My ticker shows 3 pounds lost but that is just since restarting here in middle of March. I have actually lost 6 pounds since beginning of March :-)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find plenty of movitation on this site. :happy:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! I am 58 and found this site a few days ago. I love it..it helps to keep track of my meals, exercise and progress. Feel free to add me