I am new to MFP...My Quick Intro!

Options
lexy83
lexy83 Posts: 122 Member
Hi everyone....I am new to My Fitness Pal!!! I know we can all reach our goals... some of us have bigger goals then others but the best part is we have each other to talk to.... Encouragement is much needed... 150lb to goal! "its my life and I want it back"!! I had a best friend of mine come over and tell me I need to change.... she said " I am scared that you will not be around 5 years from now" that really hurt. yesterday what a huge eye opener... I was going to cheat on my diet, I was about to have 2 Burgers from BK and it was heated on my plate with a large onion ring..... suddenly I looked at the food and told myself "I will no longer tell myself, Tomorrow I will start my diet".... I GRABBED THE PLATE AND TOSSED IN THE GARBAGE!!! it felt great! this is the first time I really felt disgusted and know what I was doing was wrong... I know from here I can move forward and the best part is I have people that support me and want the best for me!!! TODAY IS THE NEW TOMORROW!!! feel free to add me Lexy83 and Have a great week everyone!

Replies

• chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! MFP is a great tool! be ready to work hard and you'll meet your goals! feel free to add me :-)
  • deesdigitaldelight
    deesdigitaldelight Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good for you and you are right, no time like the present to do what we need to do. I'm just trying to keep my mind on the mind set that it's just one day at a time. Like you I also have about 150 to lose as well.