Hello from New York

Options
Hi everyone and good luck with your fitness and weightloss goals. I am new to this site. My sister, Linda, was the one to introduce me to it. I have been on a diet for practically my whole life. Mostly I have failed in my attempts. I was successful quite a few years ago when I joined Weight Watchers. I have gone up and down on the scale, but now I am at my heaviest. Looking for some friends to speak with who can keep my mind set on a success. My sister has recently lost over 50 pounds with diet and exercise. And, as we all know that is exactly the way to be successful at losing or maintaining a healthy weight. This is day three for me.
Rosemarie:smile:

Replies

• abray84
    abray84 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome...I've sent you a friend request...You'll do great...this is such a great site!!
  • jeneey
    jeneey Posts: 48
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I've been here for a month and it's a good system along with exercise. Feel free to add me for encouragement :) Best of luck!
  • giasmom423
    Options
    Thank you. I look forward to talking with you.
  • giasmom423
    Options
    Thank you. Now when I figure out how to add you as a friend I will. I look forward to talking again. Rosemarie
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't you love it Roe?
  • November23
    Options
    This is day three for me as well. I hope that we both are able to really succeed this time. I really hope I can stay focused this time.
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh, click on their name and their profile should come up. It should then say "send a message" or "add as friend."
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosemarie,

I wish you well in achieving all your goals. This is a great site, people are friendly and you will always find an answer to your questions. It's fantastic that this site is free I'm sure you will enjoy using it.

I always felt hungry when I was on weight watchers, and now it's rare that I feel hungry. You soon come to appreciate the taste of your food and actually enjoy your meals. I have learnt to know my cut off point and actually feel full.

Being praised by other people even for the smallest weight loss or for the time spent exercising is a real boost.

Good luck and take care!!

Alison from England
  • giasmom423
    Options
    Yes, I just have to stay on track. I like that I have access at work, this way I don't have to wait until I get home.
  • giasmom423
    Options
    Thank you, Alison, for the support and encouragement. This being free is a great thing.
    Talk to you again soon. Lunch is now over.
    Rosemarie
  • giasmom423
    Options
    Hi Alison,

How are you doing? Two weeks in and thankfully for the past few days I have been watching the eating and exercising. I know that exercising is the key. What part of England are you from? I guess right now every thing is aflutter with the Prince getting married.

Hope you are doing well. Take care.

Rosemarie