need some input...

vnme99
vnme99 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I need a way to burn some calories today that does not involve my left arm or right foot. Weird I know but I'm seeing an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow about surgery for my left elbow and yesterday I somehow injured my right foot and cannot walk. Any suggestions for a calorie burn?

Replies

• barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    One arm push ups.
  • ytmaflh203
    ytmaflh203 Posts: 1 Member
    How about getting in a pool? It will keep weight off your foot and you can just move through the water
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Try chair exercises! At least until you are better!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Seems like you may just need to count today as a rest day. You could always to core work.
  • vnme99
    One arm push ups.

Hadn't thought about that. Could do it against a wall and at least get some workout.
  • vnme99
    Our community pool doesn't open until April 30 and there isn't an indoor pool close by. I can't wait for the pool to open because I much prefer water exercises!
  • vnme99
    Chair exercises? hhmm, will look into that as well!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    I agree with Foxxybrown. Take today off so as not to risk further damage or pain.
  • vnme99
    Thought about the rest day but really don't want to lol!
  • vnme99
    I agree with Foxxybrown. Take today off so as not to risk further damage or pain.

It's just so frustrating and I since I'm just getting started I don't want to let it set me back. Thanks for everyone's input so far! I appreciate it!
  • vnme99
    I did a google search for chair exercises and OMG there are many! Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.