NEW

Options
Hi everyone!:bigsmile: I am new here! I am just trying to keep track of my foods, calories, exercise, and make my life healthier. :happy:

Replies

• sfrunge
    sfrunge Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new too, have been doing this for about a week, have learned so much about how I eat, it was the little things that were adding up. The food and exercise diary are amazing.... I have lost 4 pounds. It just gets better as you go, I truly believe this is what I needed all along..... I need to lose about 30 pounds, am only 5'2" so carrying an extra 30 around is not good. Best of luck to you, you can add me as a friend if you want!
  • Katy_Adele
    Katy_Adele Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site is really great for all of those things, with the added bonus of having many supportive peole around! feel free to add me!
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    Welcome! :D
  • nikg9
    nikg9 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new as well! Lost a little bit of weight before my wedding on 3/5/11, basically just wanted to tone up. But since the honeymoon, I have not been able to get back on track. Reading through some of these posts are already helping. I am ready to start logging everything!!! I am currently a WW member but thinking I need something else!!! I would like to lose about 15-20 lbs and lead a healty lifestyle. We can do it!
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm sure you will become addicted to this site like the rest of us. Welcome and kudos to you for searching out change.
  • B3754Boo
    B3754Boo Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words!:wink: We can do it! Lets make sure that we do this for us and no one else! =) To a healthier us! :flowerforyou: