30 day shred

Options
Hello All, is anyone starting the JM 30 day shred this week? I just received my dvd and I'm ready. One more thing, I'm a beginner as far as working out. The most exercise I have done is walk/jog on a treadmill; :flowerforyou: which has worked wonders.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• traceyjay1
    Options
    I am! my dvd should be arriving in the post of Friday and I plan to start it asap as heard so much good stuff about it (and how hard it is!! yikes!) lets hope we all do well :-) good luck :-)
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just posted about this. I am starting today!!
  • bethann81
    Options
    I am heading to the store tonight and that's one of the things on my list to buy. Good Luck!!! I also want to get the Zumba for my Wii. I've heard great things about Zumba, but I'm not coordinated enough to embarress myself in front of a class!
  • Cas0529
    Cas0529 Posts: 15
    Options
    I just ordered the dvd so as soon as i get im starting the challenge.
  • momofcami
    momofcami Posts: 45
    Options
    Good luck fellow MFP'ers! I am doing the 30ds - started level 3 today. Up until a month before I started 30ds I hadn't worked out in years and had very little tone. 30ds has changed that. I'm still in disbelief that I am able to drive so much change in my body in only 20 minutes a day. It's a little tough - but it gets easier every day. I LOVE this woman for what she has given me in only 21 short workouts/days.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Good luck fellow MFP'ers! I am doing the 30ds - started level 3 today. Up until a month before I started 30ds I hadn't worked out in years and had very little tone. 30ds has changed that. I'm still in disbelief that I am able to drive so much change in my body in only 20 minutes a day. It's a little tough - but it gets easier every day. I LOVE this woman for what she has given me in only 21 short workouts/days.

How often do you do the workout?? I started it on Sunday this week and have done it 3 days in a row. Do yout ake any days off from it or do you go 7 days a week? Curious about what others do.
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I too want to know if you do it everyday. I already do classes at Gold's, my visits with my personal trainer and jog the treadmill as often as I can. Just not sure if I can fit this in everyday.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying. I'm a little intimidated by JM. I am determined to complete the full workout...... I WANT THIS WEIGHT GONE....lol
  • NoahGayDaniels
    Options
    I just started it today on level 1. Hopefully I get some good results. :D
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Mine arrived yesterday so I've done 2 workouts. Its hard but mercifully short :laugh:
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Good thing it is short. I'm starting today
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    bump
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have 2 days of Level 1 done. My legs are really sore and I can barely walk up and down stairs, so I may have to take tomorrow off. I planned on taking off Sundays, maybe Saturdays too since I consider my weekends "free", but I have only just started my lifestyle change so we will see if taking weekends off will work for me.
  • catherinedaniels
    Options
    She has a great hand weigth set at walmart, I got three sets (3lb, 5lb and 8lb) plus a holder thingy for 28.00$. better than the two loose weights i was about to buy for $20. I started 5 days ago and I was so sore the first three days but now I am not. I plan on starting the 2nd phase after i can do it all the way through for three days without stopping. The last set of the 2 min cardio kicks my butt after the butt kicks. :)

I do wonder too if you are supposed to do it everyday or take breaks?
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday. I did Level 1and 2 then ran 3 miles on the treadmill. I woke up today not feeling well, something's been going around at work hope I did not get it. Anwyas, I did L1 then 45 mins on the elliptical. My goal was to do L1&2 5 days a week and all 3 levels once a week. But may need to start that next week.
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    I hope you feel better. I'm not in good enough shape to attempt level 1 and 2, yet. I'm going to start with level 1 and so 2 miles on treadmill.
  • kalia87
    kalia87 Posts: 30
    Options
    my goal is to do 30 days of level 2 :)
    I also run 3 miles of intervals at a 1% incline I'm working my way up to 4% lets see what happens...
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd week of level one your gonna love it!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better. I'm not in good enough shape to attempt level 1 and 2, yet. I'm going to start with level 1 and so 2 miles on treadmill.
    Thanks I hope so too :smile: . Oh I'm sure you can do it. it's challenging but at least it's for a short time.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Im startin it again im gonna alternate wit another dvd...L2 today