35 lbs down, 20 more to go (with pics)

Options
A_New_Horizon
A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
I just wanted to post an update on my progress. I am down 35 lbs, 3 sizes, and 14.5 inches (that is 2 months worth of measurements). I didn't take my measurements from the beginning of my weight lose journey like I should have. My journey started Sept 2006, so I have been at this 6 months now. I still have 20 more lbs to go before I hit my goal weight. Only 6 more lbs, and I will be 3/4 of the way there. I have been doing 30 day - shred, and I highly recommend it to anyone. I hope this gives someone encouragement that they can accomplish anything.

July 2010 - right after having my son - 194 lbs
n39clj.jpg

Dec. 2010 - My uncle's wedding - 15 lbs down
29blm5u.jpg

March 2011 - 27 lbs down - sorry for the dirty mirror (I was at work)
213pz15.jpg

April 2011 - 35 lbs down
ae9nnn.jpg

Replies

• candygrl1980
    Options
    Doing great & looking great!! Keep at it, you will be there before ya know it :heart:
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! You look great and I know that you will get the last 20 off and be even happier! I'm very proud~
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Awesome work ! Great change.. Keep going
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    god your so brave to post your pictures. I still feel too embarrassed to post mine
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the compliments.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! I've been snapping pictures along my journey as well...it's a great way to see your progress. Keep up the great work! Your next 20 pounds should NOT be a problem :)
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look great!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are looking great! You are committed and determined! You GOT THIS!! 20 more lbs is melting away as we speak. Keep it up!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    god your so brave to post your pictures. I still feel too embarrassed to post mine

Don't be embarassed. It is a great way to show off your progress and see how far you have come.
  • cassandra77
    cassandra77 Posts: 120
    Options
    You look amazing!!! How tall are you is you don't mind me asking?
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    You look amazing!!! How tall are you is you don't mind me asking?

I am 5'3", so I am on the shorter size. The normal range for my body is 141 and lower, so I am shooting for 140 lbs right now. I was the weight that I am now in high school, but I am alot more toned than in high school. I carry my weight all around my mid-section. It doesn't help that I have had 2 babies.
  • bekachelsey
    bekachelsey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So awesome look at you!! Great job Momma!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    looking good! keep up the good work
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done so well!! My middle is my "trouble spot" too... from what I've read, cardio seems to do wonders! And abs, of course ;-)
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Wow! You have done so well!! My middle is my "trouble spot" too... from what I've read, cardio seems to do wonders! And abs, of course ;-)

Both are true. The 30 day shred has really done wonders for me since I don't have time or money to join a gym. This is my alternative especially with 2 small children.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job......You are looking amazing :flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Good job......You are looking amazing :flowerforyou:

Thanks. I need the boost today. Going to be a long day.
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!